The poster should be printed so that it can be laid out within a space of no more than 3.5 feet by 3.5 feet (107 cm x 107 cm). All posters will be displayed for the entire duration of the conference. Each poster presenter will be expected to stand by his/her poster at a designated time to answer questions and discuss it informally while participants circulate throughout the poster display areas.
Please mount all posters by 11:00 on 27 August, 2007. We would prefer posters to remain up for the duration of the conference. If you would like to keep your poster, please collect it by 12:00 on 30 August, 2007.
Podium and Symposium Presentations (Oral):
Each abstract has a total of 15 minutes including introduction by the chair, presentation, and questions and answers. The spirit of PREMUS is to promote discussion of the abstracts; therefore we request that the presentation should not be longer than 9 minutes. Hence, there will be 5 minutes for discussion via questions and answers and 1 minute for introducing and changing between speakers. Please review your presentation to make sure that it does not exceed this timetable. Please note: In order to keep to the time of the parallel sessions, your presentation will be stopped if you go past the time stated.
- Presentation files must be copied onto the room’s computer before the beginning of the session. You will not be permitted to use your own computer! Computer files of all presentations will be copied onto a single computer before your session.
- All presentations should be prepared using PowerPoint 2003 for PC on Windows XP platform (not MAC formatted). Any presentations prepared on Windows VISTA platform will not be operable.
- Windows Media Player and Quicktime are available for playing movie clips.
- Naming of Presentation files: Files must be named as “Session Abbreviation” underscore "presenting author surname" (e.g. MA1O_Rosenberg). See www.premus2007.org/conference-program.htm for the schedule of sessions and their abbreviations.
- Please bring your presentations to the conference on USB Memory Stick or CD that has been formatted for PC readability.
- You have three options for loading your presentations onto the computer where your session is taking place:
- 1) any day of the conference between 8:00-9:00 (7:30-8:30 on Monday only),
- 2) any day of the conference between 14:30-15:30, and
- 3) 30 minutes before your session (only speakers involved in an upcoming parallel session will be allowed to load their presentations during this time).
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the start of your session (30 minutes, if you haven’t already uploaded your presentation) to your designated room to introduce yourself to the Session Chair and confirm the title of your presentation.
- A “Speaker Ready Room” with a computer will be available for you to review your presentation on the Conference Center system. It is the speakers’ responsibility to check their presentations at the speaker ready room well in advance of their sessions. Presentations may not be reviewed in the lecture room.
Presentation Order (for podium presentations)
The presentation order of abstracts within each session has been posted on the Conference Program page.
Having trouble receiving emails from us?
Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book and/or trusted senders list, particularly if you use a Yahoo! account as your primary email address.